Saturday, January 03, 2009

Organizing

I had some photos laying around in envelopes, and I've been wanting to label them and put them in albums. I finally sat down to do it tonight. When I took the most recent album out, I discovered that the last time I put photos in it was in 2006. Oooops!

I guess once the kids weren't little any more, and I started shooting digital, I wasn't as focused about printing and storing my images.

It used to be that I'd get about two year's worth in one album, now it's about 4 year's worth. Things sure do change!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

linda i am so impressed with your efficiency lately.you almost makr me want to tackle my attic:)

trishalyn said...

I'm intrigued by the missing album in the first image. Is that the album you have out for your second shot? I really like the composition of that second image. Nicely done!

J.L.Velez said...

I like the first image best, the labels on the albums and the rich brown color. Very very nice!