Sunday, May 31, 2009

So What If It's Only 50 Degrees....

Caleb decided he wanted to make dinner for tonight. He made pulled-pork. Then we decided to invite Jessica and her family over to join us for dinner.

Dinner was yummy.

Since dinner was impromptu, there wasn't any dessert. Someone mentioned going to Karen's for ice-cream, but as I looked out the window at the practically howling wind, and knowing it was only about 50 degrees, eating ice cream outdoors in the wind didn't especially appeal to me, or the others when they thought about it.

So! Not having been to Wemple & Edicks at all last summer, I suggested going there since I knew we could sit inside. Agreement was unanimous.

Off we went.



Another funky sign.


3 comments:

trishalyn said...

Very nice, Linda! I love the old signs, but my favorite is the checkers game in progress. One thing, though...didn't you and I go to Wemple & Edick's last August for your birthday? (Or was that the year before?!).

J.L.Velez said...

It's been forever since I've been there. Looks like a great place for photos and I loved your signs!

Bridget said...

sound like a great family day!
i also love the checker game.
nicely done.
caleb made dinner?!?!
that's the best part of the whole storey:)