Thursday, May 14, 2009

Car Parts or Parts of a Car

When I heard what the assignment was for today, I was pretty excited because I actually like to photograph cars, and I knew I wouldn't have to look too far and wide to find a vehicle to photograph.

So while I was at work today, I decided it was time to go out and get some shots of my car-but there was this neat truck right in front of me. hmmmm, a little more interesting. Naturally it started raining while I was at my task, but I managed to get a few shots.





4 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

I like the variety of images reflected in the windows.

Anonymous said...

great shots..and i yearn for the day when that novelty plate is mine! RETIRED! YES!!!!!!!!!!

J.L.Velez said...

I love these close ups but I wonder why we as Americans are worrying and hurrying anyway? :) Nice shots!

Bridget said...

very nicely done.
i like all the reflective shots you captured.