Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Betty Boop

Last week when we met at Morette's for dinner before photo club, I noticed this jacket hanging on the coat rack. I thought "how cute", but the whole time we were there, no one retrieved it, and it was still there when we left.

Tonight it was the first thing I saw when I approached our table in the back. Guess no one has claimed it. Too cute!

Tonight was the Print of the Year Competition at the photo club. When I was getting ready to take a photo of some of the entries, Judy decided to clown around, and I was glad to oblige her by taking a photo of her antics.

There were over 100 entries tonight--I think it's a record. And each one was more wonderful than the last. A lot of talent in this group.

My hiking training: two miles today.

4 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

I enlarged the image to peak at some of the work. They look fantastic. Did you, or what did you submit? Don't be modest. Looks like a fun evening.

trishalyn said...

I did the same as well...quite a talented group! Cute jacket...can't believe nobody has claimed it (though lucky for you!).

J.L.Velez said...

There's one in there of a ballerina's slippers...just fantastic. Looks like a great time. Good luck in your training.

Bridget said...

better than the mohawk valley group?!
look like a great night!