Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"What Goes Around, Comes Around" or
"You Reap What You Sow"

The day after Leah returned home, she told me that she left her camera in Kenya with a Peace Corps friend, whose camera had broken. I was taken aback for a minute, and then my reaction was, "Wow that was so great of her to do that".

Tonight I got her another camera to replace that one. It's a slimline and very cute!

God has truly blessed us with a daughter who sees a need and is generous, and with the finances to be able bring her some joy in return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so thoughtful of her, i can see my daughter doing a similar act, and i probably would have ranted about it, until she explained her good deed, then i'd have to forgive her and apologize for being so heartless.

a wonderful daughter you obviuosly have!

Bridget said...

the apple didn't fall very far from the tree:)