Thursday, May 07, 2009

Dinner and Scrabble

I can hardly believe I have to confess this again. I thought about the Thursday assignment, "shadows", yesterday, then again this morning, then again this afternoon. But when I got home from work, I decided to accept an invitation for dinner and games at my friend's house. Once again, I completely forgot about the assignment, even though I actually had an idea for it!

So here are some images from my evening. Dinner was a scrumptious home-made stir-fry.

We had two games going: Yahtzee and Scrabble. I was in the scrabble game, so while I was waiting for my turn I grabbed a few shots of the on-going Yahtzee game.

I didn't do very well. Check out the combination of letters I had. They were that bad most of the game.


Training: 2 miles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a great evening..those letters were a good challange..J

trishalyn said...

I like the reflections in the Yahtzee image! Looks like you had a fun evening! :-)

J.L.Velez said...

The reflections are nice, even if you didn't get to the shadows.

ninth sunn said...

oh boy,I felt for you there. I hope you had a better word on the board for you to make something out from it. What's more they're all low points. I'm rubbish at this game. In fact, I'm rubbish at any games. Any team wants to loose, pick me.
Anyway, I love your dicing shot. The reflection of the hand is awesome. Great shot!

Bridget said...

love the second one with the reflection on the table.
keep up the good work with the training!