Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yellow Building Study #2

Several weeks ago I posted images of the yellow building that is across the street from Morette's in Schenectady. I was happy to have discovered that my point and shoot takes macro photos. This first image is one that I posted back then.

Tonight when I got to Morette's, I looked over and saw this scene. All the little buds had turned into beautiful, lush leaves. The contrast between the bright yellow and the beautiful green is really stunning.


When I entered Morette's it occurred to me that I've never taken a photo of the "cooks", so I asked permission and here you have it.

Training: 2.5 miles wearing my boots.

5 comments:

trishalyn said...

Good idea for the before/after photo. Beautiful images...love the bright yellow and green colors!

J.L.Velez said...

It's great to see how those vines have blossomed. The colors are really great:) Thanks for the before and after!

Framing Images and Memories said...

That yellow and those greens are stunning. I like the last one best for some reason but they are all impressive. In the series below that, I like the color photo more as the light is able to bring out the colors on the table, the phone etc. Nice job.

Bridget said...

i loved this before but it is stunning now with all the greenery.
great redo.
go linda 2.5!!!!

philmary said...

I love redos,, And will post some from my morning walk


The yellow and green are vibrant