Thursday, February 12, 2009

Keys

The "Thursday assignment" is keys. Even when I gave the assignment I was wondering what I'd do for the images, since my keys are pretty boring. And then I made the mistake of reading everyone else's blog--all that nostalgia and emotion. So I figured I had to do something creative, which would be a double challenge with the point and shoot.

The first image is what the keys look like normally.

Then I moved the camera sideways a little.

Then I moved it up.
I like the results.

Posted at 7:30 on Thurs., Feb 12, 2009

3 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

Interesting photos. I like the door handle too. Wonder what one or two keys hanging, showing more of the door handle, would look like. Nice topic and photos.

J.L.Velez said...

Good job making the ordinary turn into interesting fun!

trishalyn said...

Your keys are not "pretty boring" (your words)...especially that key decorated with what looks like an American flag. I would love to see a close-up of that one! Great topic, Linda! Bridget's turn next, right?