Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hobby

One day last week, when I was at Laniakea Beach doing my turtle shift, one of the other volunteers was working on a crochet project. There were no turtles on the beach, and very few visitors. We began talking about what she was working on and she said she would make a copy of the pattern for me and leave it in the locker so I could get it the next time I was at the beach.

It didn't take me long to buy some yarn and get started. Now I have to figure out who I'm going to give this to. I may just have to put it away and save it, but I'm having fun working on it now.

This is my post for Saturday, Jan 31.

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

What are you crocheting? Love this close-up image!

Bridget said...

pretty impressive for a new hobby.
the colors look so soft and pretty.
nicely done.
enjoy your new hobby:)