Tuesday, February 03, 2009

What In the World Is This Show?
(WITWITS?)
Okay, out of desperation is born, what....?? Got home tonight, it was almost dark, too dark to take photos outside without flash, really almost too late for me to care....

BUT!! The big day will be here soon. The new recipient of the coveted "trophy" will be revealed. I didn't want to lose out just because of laziness, lack of inspiration, fatigue, boredom, intimidation (everyone else is coming up with the most amazing posts), lack of subject matter, or because my "git up" has gotten up and gone. So here is another lame post.

What show is this?? Anyone who can't answer should be beaten with a wet noodle. Again, I didn't want to use flash--cover is glossy, flash looks awful. So, high iso, much grain, and off color. But altogether I kind of like it. I would have made it sepia, but can't figure out how to do that on this new program, WHERE oh where is that book I ordered???

PS--I got season one for Christmas. Makes me laugh out loud. LOVE IT!!

Posted at 7:15 on Tuesday, Feb. 3, 1009

6 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

I'm clueless, give me a hint!

trishalyn said...

Oh, Jayme...to be young again! Why, it's The Mary Tyler Moore Show, of course! I loved that TV show...it's a classic. Remember how MTM would throw up her hat...and catch it...in the opening segment? Then when "Rhoda" got HER own series, she threw up her hat in the opening segment, too (but instead of catching her hat, she dropped it!). Nice save, Linda...and thanks for the memories! :-)

Bridget said...

rhoda,mary and phyllis.
the girls from mtm show.
i like the graininess.

Anonymous said...

i remember it too..and i always loved her apartment, thought it was "cool".

philmary said...

didn't have tv but always knew MTM was a babe

Never Settled said...

I didn't know what show it was. Sorry mom.