Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Random Mix

I took this photo of the turtle yesterday, but forgot to include it in the earlier post. If you look closely at the top of the shell, you'll see the satellite tracker that was attached for migration documentation purposes.

I think I mentioned that I stayed overnight at a friend's in order to babysit today. I noticed these two "guitars" in the corner and thought they were pretty colorful, so I decided to use them for my subjects.



This is just one of the two Siberian Huskys that live here. Beautiful and so friendly.

Posted at 3:10 on Sat., Feb 28, 2009

5 comments:

philmary said...

Do You have a theme here of white/red/black?

When the turtles mate what is their orientation to each other? Is the antenna in danger of getting knocked off?

philmary said...

I like the Husky's intelligent gaze

Bridget said...

love the partial guitar and the huskey photo.really good.
interesting about the satellite tracker on the turtle.

trishalyn said...

Love the guitar images...all of them! The dog photo frightened me...he looks scary! Are his eyes two different colors? Or was the light playing tricks? Turtle photo/info was interesting. Have fun babysitting! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! What about Midnight Sun's model release!?! :) Just kidding :)