Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3-Amigos

I went to my photo meeting tonight. There was a board meeting first. While the meeting was going on, someone brought my attention to these three. They've been part of the Schenectady Photographic Society for many years, and have been good friends all that time. I had to get this shot.

I tried it in black and white too, but I don't like it as much as I thought I would.

Since I'm back on NY time, I won't have to show my "posting" time any more.

PS--wish I were going to NYC with you three, Steve, Trish and Jayme. Have a grand time!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

love this shot.
they look like a fun group.
i wish i was in nyc also:(

trishalyn said...

I liked the color image better, too. This is a fun portrait!

Framing Images and Memories said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. With the number of magazines you have there you wont be bored soon!
Enjoy the improving weather and being back in NY. I vote for the color picture too!

Anonymous said...

Linda, where are you?

J.L.Velez said...

I am really torn, but I think the color makes your subject stand out more. Nice job!