Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Morette's Again

Photo meeting night again. Morette's for dinner again. While I was waiting for the others to arrive, I took a few shots inside the restaurant with my point and shoot. None of them are really sharp because the camera was on a slow shutter speed. In the lcd window, and without my glasses on, they looked surprisingly sharp. Put them on the computer, and reality hits.

The next two images were done in macro mode, but I guess I was trying for a little more macro than the camera could handle. (translation: I was too close)

This last image is from the cover of the menu.

Only two more weeks left of meetings, then we're done until Oct. I'll miss the meetings. I'll miss Morette's.

3 comments:

runamoks said...

Nice pictures. I'm just learning photography. I like the flowers on your other posts since I want to learn how to blur the background. Nice job. --Cheryl

trishalyn said...

I like the menu image. Cropping it into a pano was a good idea!

www.ibuykorea.com said...

Very nice blog~ ^^

Do you know Seoul, Korea?
I live in Seoul, Korea.
if you're interested in Korea.
Feel free to visit my blog~

Thanks a lot!
Have a nice day~~~