Monday, April 13, 2009

3-Part Inspiration, Part 3

This post is for yesterday, Easter. The first and second images have already been posted, but I wanted to keep the continuity going.

So this is part 1

part 2

part 3

Although this is actually part 4, I didn't think about it when I decided to do a 3-parter.

This photo below is for Leah. Hope you had a nice Easter, even though I think you were traveling. Britt remarked about how your entrance with the Bunny Cake was quite a bit more dramatic than mine. But at least I kept up the tradition. (ps--the mouth was created from 'dark chocolate' Cadbury Eggs!)

To my MVP partners: I'll be leaving the house pretty soon and I don't know when I'll be back online--but I guarantee that the photos I post will have been taken on the appropriate days. See you all soon.

By the way, anyone who is leaving me comments as "anonymous", I appreciate hearing from you. If you're an acquaintance, or even if not, please leave your name so I know who you are. Thanks.

1 comment:

trishalyn said...

Great photo essay! Hope you have (or had) a safe journey. See you soon!