Thursday, April 02, 2009

Late post for Wed, Ap. 1

I finally made it to the zoo yesterday. It was a great day--overcast but bright, slightly breezy, the zoo wasn't crowded and the animals were pretty active.

I don't feel like any of these are award winners, but they make me happy. I only have my 85 mm lens (since my long lens is still at the hospital and we won't be reunited until after I return to NY), so most of these are cropped sections of larger images, and several were shot through plexiglass.





And then I had a little time left to go to the beach before heading off to a friend's house. (the zoo is right across the street from Waikiki Beach).

Posted on Thurs for Wed., Ap. 1, 2009

3 comments:

Bridget said...

these are amazing linda.
each one is terrific.i cannot pick a favorite.
it is as if the animals were paid and trained to pose for you.
great job!

Framing Images and Memories said...

Terrific job on these. Your subjects looked very cooperative! Your photos could be in the zoo pamphlet as advertisements!

philmary said...

Animals are well centered and active/all but the chimps are looking at you ..are they being deliberately reclusive ?