Tuesday, April 07, 2009

3-Part Inspiration

It's 2:15 and I'm ready to finally leave the house and get some fresh air. I won't be back until late tonight, and you've all heard of the challenge I have getting online and posting when arriving home late in the dark. I desperately wanted to post before leaving the house, but I was drawing a blank about subject matter.

Suddenly this idea came to me. So even though this is just a boring photo of eggs in a carton, stay with me and come back in the next few days to see parts 2 and 3 of this inspiration, but you'll have to come back every day because I'm not sure when I'll actually post the 2nd and 3rd parts!

In the meantime, I'm still in the running for the trophy--which will be awarded when, by the way?

Posted 2:20 pm on Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1 comment:

trishalyn said...

I like the perspective you chose on this image, and the diagonal lines formed by the subject. I also really like that you aren't showing the whole egg carton. And I certainly wouldn't call this a "boring photo"! Looking forward to parts 2 and 3.