Saturday, April 04, 2009

My 301st Post!

When I was getting ready to create this post, I noticed that yesterday's post was the 300th I made. Wow. Can't believe I've done that many. I know there are many hard core bloggers out there who would think that 300 is a paltry sum, but I'm impressed!

We went to Haleiwa again today. This is a series of miscellaneous images from the day.
These plates were lined up in a bakery. How cute is this! Makes me want to go there to eat.

This cafe (below) is where we actually did go to have breakfast. Another cute place--notice the walls and all the different funky colors.

Cafe Haleiwa

Below is another shop about 5 doors down from the cafe. The same people own the cafe and this place that sells clothes, so notice the same funky colors.

We found these surfboards in an alley behind a surf shop.

Posted at 8:20 pm on Friday, April 3, 2009

4 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Busy day with tons of opportunities screaming out at you. Very nice!

Framing Images and Memories said...

Great posts the last two days. The baskets were worked perfectly and today's are full of vibrant color. You are truly seeing the sights and soaking in more than sun. nice job.

trishalyn said...

Enjoyed seeing bits 'n pieces of your day! Love all those colors! Good eye on capturing those plates. My favorite is the surfboard image...I am drawn to that one. Looks like you had an awesome day!

Bridget said...

wow,i have been to hawaii again!
i love the plates and the surf boards.
it looks like you had a great day.