Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Rain Held Off

I spent a few days trying to talk myself into attending this parade. Will it be too cold? Will it be too crowded? Will it be worth it? Will it be too boring by myself? Will I be able to get a good spot to take photos? Oh--my--gosh, just be quite and go to the parade for goodness sake!

So I did. It wasn't too cold or crowded. It WAS worth it, it wasn't too boring, I got a great spot. And it didn't rain. Hooray for me and for all those in the parade. The biggest problem??? Just like yesterday--which photos to post??? since there were quite a few I like.

So this is what you get, like it or not.






3 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

I'm so glad you decided to go and got those great shots! Like you, I battle more with kicking myself in the butt to get out there...once there it is usually great!

J.L.Velez said...

Great shots! I love the horses and the picture of the spectators zoomed out. It was worth it ;)

trishalyn said...

Loved your slideshow, Linda...and I'm SO glad you went!!! My very favorite image is the one with the guys in uniform (in a line). So glad the rain held off for you (it did NOT for me!). Great job!!!