Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just In Time

It's almost 11 pm, but, by golly, here's my post, just in time. We had our photo club meeting tonight, and I was desperately trying to think of what kind of a photo I would take for my blog, when I decided I'd just be corny and take a shot of the refreshment co-chairs. They are probably the most important people at our club. They faithfully provide cookies and drinks for our break. Now if that isn't important, I don't know what is.

As I walked out of the kitchen into the meeting room, my friend and her daughter walked through the door. Before anyone could get out a word, my friend announced, "I can't help it, she dressed herself." Well, how could I resist of shot of this elegant outfit and adorable face?

3 comments:

trishalyn said...

By golly...you made it just in the nick of time! :-) Adorable little girl!

J.L.Velez said...

Both pictures are great personal shots! I love that the camera lets us catch people's personalities:) Nice job!

Bridget said...

i am in total agreement concerning the importance of the refreshment committee!
the picture of the little girl is priceless.
the outfit and the expression!