Sunday, November 09, 2008

Photo Show

A friend of mine has his work hanging in the Massry of the Daughters of Sarah Nursing Home in Albany. It's an assisted living facility in Albany. Today was the opening reception for his show, so after church I drove down to say hi to him and see the show. Very nice images--all racing cars from the Fonda Speedway.

While I was there, the many of the residents were in the lobby area waiting to see a performance by a group of children. It was so cute, I had to go over and take some shots of them. Wish I could have recorded the music too. I love the sound of Jewish music.

When they were done, I asked if I could take a group photo. Not a problem. Look at these adorable faces!

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

Looks like you were in the right place at the right time, too. Thanks for sharing!

Framing Images and Memories said...

This posting missed my attention somehow. Glad I got to see it. A show in a nursing home- interesting. I bet the residents like to see images..has me thinking if we should consider a rotating show of images in a local nursing home.