Monday, November 10, 2008

Through the Window of Time

Our group went to an awesome little 50s museum tonight. It was a great step-back-in-time and we could barely tear ourselves away from the place.

Funny thing, though. The images I thought I would really like, I didn't, and some of the ones I thought would be ho-hum, I really love. As one of the other members said, the hardest part about the trip tonight is picking out which few to post.

My favorite music is Country, and one of my favorite artists is Conway Twitty, and coincidentally, one of my favorite songs of his is "It's Only Make Believe".

The song was on this great jukebox, only one of an entire collection that was breath-taking.


Four of us went out for dinner after the shoot. We had a great time, as we always do. Great evening--friends, cameras, photo ops, food, conversation--what more could we ask for?


4 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Great pictures! I loved the jukebox, the angle you took it from. The composition is very nice. And of course, my favorite is with Trish. She's too cute for words:) Prayers for Leah and for you and Frank too!

trishalyn said...

OOOOOOHHH...love your "Through the Window of Time" image! (Hey...wouldn't "windows" make a great project theme?). Nice perspective in the jukebox image, too! I actually love the photo of me with my new friend, Jayme! :-) Such a great evening, from start to finish!!!

Bridget said...

of course my favorite is of trish and jayme:)
really nice shots esp the soda fountain!
good times:)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Great images. I like the last one- dreamy and artsy! Almost like a dream sequence that I've seen in TV shows where the character goes back in time!