Sunday, November 02, 2008

Blue Bottles

I got these blue bottles at the wedding I attended a few weeks ago. I love the color and I brought them home because I thought they would make a nice photo subject. As the light was fading outside, I tried to get something interesting.

I looked out the window at the beautiful big tree that gives our driveway wonderful shade during the summer, and is completely bare now. I looked through the viewfinder for some different compositions, and came up with this. I love seeing outdoor scenes through window panes.

No deep, philosophical thoughts tonight. Just pictures.

3 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

I'm sure yesterday was emotionally reflective and deep and so I understand about today's lack of deep insight! I too like pictures taken through windows. Funny how some trees are bare and others are pretty full. I noticed a big difference just between here and Albany. I can imagine that your image is late winter-almost spring, with buds on the trees. That would make me feel better!

Bridget said...

love them both.
beautiful blue is the first.

trishalyn said...

Very pretty images, Linda! I, too, am attracted to images taken through windows. Love the blue bottles, too!