Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day, 2008. So much to be thankful for. My list (certainly not a comprehensive one, for sure) is a cliche of everyone else's list. But that doesn't make it any the less real or sincere. Family, friends, health, finances, church body, my salvation, my home, where I live, the strength in my body, I can see when I open my eyes, and walk when I put my feet on the floor, and the list goes on.


So after preparing some food to take to a friend's today, we set out in the car. We didn't exactly go through the woods, but we did go over the river, and it wasn't "grandma's house" we wound up at, but a good friend's.


It was a good day.

4 comments:

trishalyn said...

Great photo essay, Linda! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...with lots to be thankful for!

Framing Images and Memories said...

Great Job..I love that slideshow/essay program.. Im thinking I need to try that too! Hope you dont mind me stealing.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Bridget said...

i liked the slide show.
it looks like a very nice thanksgiving.
happy thsanksgiving to you.

philmary said...

I still gotta learn how to do those tight close shots..

.Happy Thanksgiving!!!