Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love Those Post Its

My granddaughter stayed over one night last week. She's just 4.5. Sharp as a tack, if you don't mind the cliche. She attends headstart and will be ready for 5th grade in a month or two.

Anyway, she was enamored of the post it pad on the counter, and decided to use it to decorate my fridge. Pictures, words, designs. I didn't have the heart to remove them.

My favorite one is the top one. I "heart" nana. She already knows how to spell mommy, daddy, Lauren, Jacob, Mace and some others. Now she knows how to spell Nana. Good girl!

3 comments:

trishalyn said...

That first image is a great abstract! Without your explanation, I never would have known what the image was of. The post-its reflecting on the refrig. is cool. Of course, the sentiment on the second photo is priceless! :-)

Bridget said...

i think she is a genius!
very artsy display on fridge.
nice to have a little one "heart"you:)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Nice job Linda..gotta love art of little ones!
By the way, the images I took today was of the farm...the vid was just practice of something new I learned about.