Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Battle

Yesterday (Fri) morning, a friend and I headed out to Christman Sanctuary, near Duanesburg, NY. It was a beautiful day. A series of small waterfalls greeted us as we completed a short walk into the forest. We spent several hours photographing them, practicing with different compositions and shutter speeds. Most of my images from there have already been deleted, but a few survived.

On our way home, we stopped for lunch, then I had some errands to run. During that time, about mid-afternoon, I began having an arguement with a headache. Unfortunately, the headache won the battle and by the time I got home I was in no shape, whatsoever, to care about posting on my blog, or doing anything else for that matter.


So, that's my excuse, and I'm stickin' to it, as the old country song goes. Here are a few of the images I decided to keep. I may just post again tonight in order to "catch up".



2 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

Well first of all, I hope you feel better. Headaches are no fun at all. I like the silky images you posted. The second picture is very interesting and I keep coming back to it. Could it be cropped to eliminate some of the background that is less appealing? I love the swirling action in the front of that image. Nice job!

trishalyn said...

Linda, I absolutely LOVE your SILKY images!!! I think the third one is my favorite. PLEASE...would you consider teaching a workshop on how you achieve this technique?