Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bags, Bags and More Bags

It wasn't a Tupperware party, not a Pampered Chef party, nor a Mary Kay party...It was a Purse Party. For those of you who like purses and who enjoy matching your bag to your outfit, this is the party for you. A huge selection of styles, with a huge selection of outside fabrics and linings. Design Your Own Bag.


Desperate times call for desperate measures. Seems like I quoted that once before for a post I didn't have a good photo for. I see a trophy in my future!

3 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

Hey, you are taking pictures and that's all that counts! And soon you will be having all those beautiful Hawaii photos every single day and then you will be laughing at the rest of us common folk.

J.L.Velez said...

A purse party? I think you win the trophy just for unique shot of the day:)

trishalyn said...

Looked like a fun party! But watch out...I'm not giving up my trophy without a fight! I do hope you win it next month, though, as that will be your last chance for awhile (contest rules state that THE TROPHY may not leave this state)!!! :-)