Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Second Time Today

This is a first...a second post in one day. Today is Wed., and as you all must know by now, based on my Wed post from last week, I attend my photo club meeting on Wed. evening. I got to Morette's a little early and didn't want to go into the restaurant and sit there alone. So, since I had my trusty camera with me, I spent some time taking photos.

First I attempted to capture movement in the trains that were going by, but that was hugely unsuccessful. Then I decided to try for some car lights. The next three images are the best of the lot. Such fun, and a great learning experience. It's not as easy as it looks... but the learning is fun and so worth it.





3 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Ooooooo....the last one especially. I love the trailing light look. Very cool!

trishalyn said...

Loved these, Linda...nice job! (Bonus points for posting twice in one day!!!)

Framing Images and Memories said...

I agree with Trish. Two posts in a day is dedication! I like the first photo. The color red always grabs my attention. Nice job!