Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nathan and Jacque

Leah and I attended a wedding today. It was held in Ballston Spa and the reception was outdoors on a friend's property. Yes, the weather was just a little chilly, but there was a huge tent and they even had heat, so it wasn't too cold inside. It was a beautiful, sunny day and for some of the early afternoon, it wasn't even too uncomfortable outside.

There were a lot of nice little touches of decoration at the reception, and I found myself taking photo after photo of just about everything. I even got excited about taking photos with the disposable point-and-shoot camera that was on the table. (once I figured out how to use it, that is).



So the photos aren't too profound and I don't have anything philosophical to say about the wedding or anything else, except, based on the number of images I deleted because they were just plain bad, or out of focus, it's a darned good thing I'm not shooting weddings anymore.

4 comments:

trishalyn said...

I loved these images, Linda! What a beautiful day for a wedding. So glad you had such a fun time, and could spend the day with your daughter, too.

Framing Images and Memories said...

I really like the second image with the striking blue color. Outside reception..brrr...glad there was heat!

J.L.Velez said...

The blue bottle and glass of water go really well together. That is my favorite image as well. Also, very cute picture of the bride and groom!

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

You seem to have a life with great depth and an ability to broaden and amplify every day with you work.

Phil