Monday, October 27, 2008

A Frustrating Post

I just spent the most amazingly obscene length of time trying to get these photos made into a slide show like I've done in the past. It just wouldn't work, my head is hurting, my eyes are drooping, it's late and I have a really busy, long day to look forward to tomorrow, so here they are, even though they aren't in slide show format and even though they're out of order (I'm too tired to care), which would have been really cute!!

Jessica came over with the kids for some pumpkin sculpting. Mackenzie must be "too cool" to carve, so he just sat in the living room watching TV with Scott. Leah and I helped Jacob and Lauren. I think they had a good time.











3 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Mackenzie (he likes to be called Mace in school) is one of my students! How do you all know him? These are too cute:) What a fond memory, carving pumpkins!

trishalyn said...

Adorable photos, Linda (and cute-as-a-button kids)! They sure bring back wonderful memories for me, too. Makes me want to be a grandmother! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Well I thought I would beat everyone to the Halloween images, but you got me!! Very cute images and carving pumpkins at your house looks like fun!