Saturday, December 20, 2008

An Empty Space

I should have posted this before I looked at the other posts today. It's pretty boring compared to them, but the reality of it is awesome to me.

After our snowstorm yesterday, I decided that I wasn't going out on the roads today, and for some reason I got really motivated to clean. As mentioned in previous posts (I think), I'm purging this house.

When you look at the corner of this hearth, what do you see. Pretty much nothing, right? THAT'S MY POINT--NOTHING!!!! An Empty Space. This morning, there was about 1.5 feet of books and papers and junk. Now there's an empty space. I LOVE empty spaces.

Five days till Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS my friends.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

i get it!
it is beautiful:)

trishalyn said...

It's a great feeling, isn't it? Congratulations on your lovely empty space!!! :-)