Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!

So it's only 11:30 on Sunday morning. No church for me today, I'm long past thinking that there will be a crisis if I don't attend church/meeting/whatever in spite of the weather. Life goes on, and I'm much more content with it going on with me being safely and peacefully at home instead of being on the road, hyperventilating.


I haven't gotten out of the house yet today, but trust me, this WILL happen. Cabin fever is setting in big-time and I hear my camera calling my name and telling me to get my butt moving and "do something creative". BUT, I did manage to take a few shots through the window this morning.
Enjoy the SNOW, SNOW, SNOW...

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

Gorgeous snow images....great slideshow!!! Can't decide which photo is my favorite...the birdhouse? The railings? The snow covered tree branches? I'm glad you stayed home! :-)

J.L.Velez said...

That birdhouse is precious:)