Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday Night Again

It's Wednesday night again. Photo meeting night. Morette's night. Talking, breathing, eating, seeing photography, waiting-all-week-for-it-to-get-here-again night.

I arrived at Morette's way early tonight, so I decided to take some photos. There's a mirror on the back wall, and every season the "mantle" in front of the mirror is decorated for the season.


We have the cutest waitress. She's been waiting on our group every Wednesday night for about the last two years. She knows what we each drink, how often to bring refills, and most of the time knows what we're going to eat (since we're all pretty much creatures of habit, and usually have the same thing every week).



Wednesdays just wouldn't be the same without Morette's, Tabitha and the Photo meetings.

5 comments:

Framing Images and Memories said...

Imagine how many stories and memories that restaurant has, having been around as long as it has. I've double dated there. I've had lunch with my best bud as he worked at GE. I've eaten there with you too! Nice post.

trishalyn said...

Can you imagine if walls could talk? Thanks for sharing your Wednesday night with us! :-)

J.L.Velez said...

The waitress looks a little daze. You must have changed your order on her. Great message and photos for today

Bridget said...

sounds like a great time!
nice pictures.
i feel like i was there with you!

philmary said...

I have a girl at Fantastic Sams that I always ask for..gets expensive