Friday, December 12, 2008

Eclectic Thoughts

It's still snowing. Much fodder for photos.

While watching CMT this morning (yes, I'm a HUGE fan of Country Music), they showed a video of The King. Couldn't resist this shot. I still get sad when I see him or hear his music. His beginning was so different from his end. I could wax very philosophical & melancholy, but suffice it to say that we all have choices in this life. The right ones bring blessings, and the wrong ones, well, you know.........

Then there's my cat, Bella. All she asks for is some love, some food and a soft place to sleep. And what she gives back is "priceless".

4 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

I love the lamp with the snow in the background. I also love Bella! She is sooooo beautiful. I've always loved animals, but have always be deathly allergic. Now, with allergy shots, I'm able to pet them and even snuggle with them a bit and I don't die:) Great shots today!

Framing Images and Memories said...

Nice winter photo with the lamp and window! Alley (my cat) is going to get jealous with all your cat posts so I'll have to show her off soon. Your cat is pretty though and Alley is kind of spooky!
Nice job today.

trishalyn said...

Great window image...and I love your portrait of Bella, too! As I studied Elvis, I noticed the reflection of your window and lamp. It looks like Elvis is staring out your window...very clever!

philmary said...

Nice diversity of topics