Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random Mix

Today's photos are a random mix. I just photographed some things that appealed to me for no special reason.

I decided to finally seal this package so I could get it out in the mail on Friday. The first package headed to my temporary "home" in Hawaii.


While I was photographing the package I pointed the camera at the candle and realized I had discovered the subject of my next photo. I love candles and one advantage to staying home all day is that you can burn a candle for a loooong time and really get the scent going.

I wanted to get a shot of the snow. I took one shot through the kitchen window, and then decided to check the other windows around the house to see what was out there.

When I got to the living room, there was my faux Tiffany Lamp, and being inspired by the close-ups that Bridget has been doing, I decided to try it with the lamp shade.

As I'm writing this, its 11:44 pm. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.

2 comments:

trishalyn said...

I see you barely posted in time...close call! :-) I can almost smell the scent of that lovely candle. Happy New Year!

Bridget said...

close call linda.
i like the snow from inside view.
the box to hawaii looks excited to get away:)