Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another One

Here's another one of my few concessions to Christmas decorating. I can't even remember when/where I found these stacking boxes, but I really like them. They're so simple, but so "happy". Besides that, what I really like about them is that when the "season" is over, I don't stack them inside each other, I store other decorations inside them.

What I'm wondering, though, is what in the world are we all going to do for photo ops once the Christmas season is done and all the decorations and lights are put away?

4 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Answer to your question: we are going to cry, cry, cry!

I loved your stacking boxes picture. Very unique!

trishalyn said...

Well, I can't say it any better than Jayme! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

I agree with the Ladies...cry..and therefore maybe we should stop at New Years! Remember the days of wrapping paper only? Now we have these great boxes and bags..much easier!

Bridget said...

i like your pretty boxes.
and.............i have no idea!