Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Tension Mounts

Okay, so it's only 6 days until we find out who is the next recipient of the coveted "Blog Award". My head is spinning, will it be me, or Steve, or Bridget, or Phil, or Jayme, or, OH NO!!! it can't possibly be Trish again!!! Whatever will we do if she wins again? There will be no living with her......

So as you can see, I'm no artist, but I think this tells the story. At first I thought I'd better reshoot so it wouldn't be so fuzzy, then after I rethought it, (get it? reshoot, rethought--it seemed clever to me) I decided that it very clearly displays how I, we, all feel about the upcoming "moment of truth" next Tuesday.

By the way, just in case any of your are thinking about letting your guard down, even though Monday was our 2-month anniversary at this agonizing, stressful, sleep disturbing, punishing, greuling "Post Every Day for 365 Days" thing, we still have 10--yes TEN more months to go. I'm exhausted!!!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

bring it on!!!!
i can't believe how much fun we are having competing for that trophey!

Framing Images and Memories said...

Clever! I'm painfully aware of the 10 months left! For me the agony will begin with winter setting in. That's why Im roaming all over now to catch some good ones before Im shootin my cat for 3 months!

trishalyn said...

Yes, clever indeed! And what's wrong with me winning the trophy AGAIN? I think I deserve it! :-)

J.L.Velez said...

Okay, Trish can NOT win the trophy again. And neither can Bridget! They are entirely too optimistic. I must be the only one who is in agony here running out of ideas :)