Friday, December 05, 2008

Yum!

I went to a great little tea house with some friends for lunch today. It's in Ballston Spa and it's called "The Whistling Kettle". It's a great place, and I was psyched, not only 'cause I was going to lunch with friends, but because I was sure I'd get some great shots for my post.

Well, dontcha know, in the course of lunch and conversation, I completely forgot to take my camera out of my bag. When I did remember, I thought I'd get some shots of the outside of the place. Sure enough, we got into the car and drove off and THEN I remembered that I wanted to take some photos.

Sigh!

So instead of a photo of a darling little eatery, you get a shot of some M&Ms. But wait!! They're not just ordinary M&Ms, they're mint M&Ms. Totally yummy.

So once again, nothing profound, nothing artistic, nothing earth-shattering. No deep, psychological meaning, but darn, they sure are good!

4 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Hey no fair! I'm on the low carb diet! No yummy chocolatey googey m&m's for me :( Well...maybe just one!

Bridget said...

good save.
love the christmas colors.
you must have been having a great time to forget to pull out your camera.

Framing Images and Memories said...

Nice recovery..how many of us have said "ugh..I should have" or "dang it, I forgot to..." Luckily, as you pointed out, we have 10 more months to remember.

trishalyn said...

I was on my way to "The Whistling Kettle"...just to get the mint M&M's...until I finished reading your post! :-) Nice save!